what a good website consultant can do/can't do...
I've been the owner/manager of several successful
businesses in Spain and Australia, and bring a commonsense
and commercial approach to the website consultancy. I live in Barcelona
and have developed sites in Spain, England, Italy, Peru, Switzerland, Germany and even Silicon Valley in North America.
As an Internet Consultant I can be counted on for:
- a commercial approach to e-commerce
- results assessment and tracking
- search engine optimisation (SEO)
- search engine marketing (Adwords, etc.)
- making your site intuitive and easy to use (usability)
- setting up your social media
- sound advice on all aspects of running a successful website
- project management of new website launches
- working with translators to amplify websites
There is no charge for initial discussions and I give realistic
starting and finishing dates for your project. I give a fixed
quote and I ask for a commitment of 50% of my quote when I
start, and the balance on completion.
I take my role as a professional Internet Consultant seriously, and as well as ongoing projects, invest around
10 % of my working schedule keeping up with advances and key changes
in the web sector, and participating in a number of support
forums for designers, search engine optimisers (US=search
engine optimizers), programmers, content
editors and internet consultants.
I have worked with professional translators who can
efficiently translate a large English website into Spanish or Russian,
and who I'd happily recommend for those looking to expand their
English sites into other languages.